The Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine RGB DDR4 memory module is a bold, new DDR4 memory module, designed for eSports pros and enthusiasts, combines high performance with a dazzling, colorful RGB aesthetic.
|Form Factor||288Pin UDIMM|
|Frequency (Speed)||3200/3600/4133 MHz|
|CAS Latency||CL16(3200)/ CL18(3600)/CL19(4133)|
- Authentic and high-quality memory module combining high gaming performance with colorful RGB display
- High speeds with almost no lag time allow maximum DDR4 performance
- 100% tested for stability, durability, and compatibility on major motherboard brands
- Dynamic thermal heatsink mechanism to prevent overheating
- Supports Intel XMP Standards
- Supports ASUS Aura Sync / GIGABYTE RGB Fusion / MSI Mystic Light Sync / ASROCK-Polychrome Sync
- Up to 10-layer PCBs to ensure stability and reliability
- Low voltage of 1.4V for less power consumption
The XPOWER Turbine RGB DDR4 is made for unique gaming setups, with speeds maxing out at 4133 MHz and a low 1.4V power consumption, the Turbine RGB plays games at the highest settings with automatic overclocking.
While there is no dedicated software to control the lighting effects, the RAM comes with support for major motherboard manufacturers such as ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASROCK-Polychrome Sync.
In addition to providing a system upgrade, the XPOWER Turbine RGB DDR4 also solves energy consumption issues. A lower 1.4V voltage is applied to reduce power usage. In addition, the XPOWER Turbine RGB DDR4 is backed by a lifetime warranty promising complete Silicon Power technical support and services.
Packaging & Design
The RAM comes packaged in a Silicon Power branded black box. Inside, it is protected by a plastic transparent case.
The latest addition to the Silicon Power series of RAM, The XPOWER Turbine RGB has a simple design. The heatsink has a grey color with a brushed texture, and a label on the center. The RAM modules have a low profile which makes the RAM compatible with most air CPU coolers available. The LEDs are half dome type and are found on the upper side of the module.
We used the below system to test the memory kit:
- AMD RYZEN 7 2800X
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (WiFi 6)
- Silicon Power P34A80 1TB
|Crysis 3||93 fps @1440p|
|Shadow of the tomb raider||92 fps @1440p|
|GTA V||95 fps @1440p|
The Silicon Power XPOWER Turbine RGB RAM offers good performance at an affordable price and the build quality is great. The RGB works well with major motherboards and with any type of PC builds.