Digital Games Conference Middle East and Africa (DGC MEA) announced the line-up of speakers for the upcoming June edition of DGC MEA, held virtually from 22nd to 24thJune 2021.
Keynote speakers include:
- Majed Al Suwaidi, Managing Director, Dubai Media City & Internet City
- Steve Arhancet, Co-CEO & Co-Owner, Team Liquid
- William Al Badeesh, Publishing & Marketing Lead, Garena
Confirmed sessions also include:
- Andrew Cooke, Legal Counsel, Fanatic
- FaZe VIRUS, Pro-gamer & Content Creator, FaZe CLAN
- Chris Smith, Director, Big Esports
- Ramón Alarcón, Business Director, Real Betis FC
- Sultan Al Riyami, Head of Gaming and Esports, TwoFour54 / AD Gaming
- Omar Batterjee, Head of Communications, Marketing & Partnerships, Saudi Esports Federation
- Ahmed Gamal, Head of Games Development Department, SAE Dubai
- Karim Ibrahim, CEO, Robocom VR, and more.
The region’s leading games industry conference brings together global experts and professionals to exchange knowledge, best practices, business and career opportunities in the gaming industry. DGC MEA is the knowledge and business gateway for the MEA games industry and ecosystem offering exclusive insights, engaging content, and opportunities to network with industry professionals – including developers, publishers, investors, and opinion leaders – at a regional and global level.