Google Play has posted its yearly roundup of the best games of 2019, with Call of Duty: Mobile taking home the coveted title of being the best mobile game overall.
Call of Duty Mobile received three total honors in Google Play’s best games of 2019, including the top spot as best overall game. It also won the users’ choice award, and a spot in the best five competitive games alongside Supercell’s Brawl Stars, Rumble Stars Football, Tacticool – 5v5 shooter, and Tennis Clash: 3D Sports.
Call of Duty Mobile broke records during its October launch, reaching 35 million downloads in three days and 100 million in its first week — the most of any mobile game.
Other categories in this edition include Best Competitive, Best Indie, Best Casual, and Best Innovative. You can check out all the Google Play games of the year below.
Best Competitive Games
- Brawl Stars (Supercell)
- Call of Duty: Mobile (Activision Publishing)
- Rumble Stars Football (Frogmind)
- Tacticool – 5v5 shooter (Panzerdog)
- Tennis Clash: 3D Sports – Free Multiplayer Games (Wildlife Studios)
Best Indie Games
- Ailment (BeardyBirdGames)
- Chuchel (Amanita Design)
- Grimvalor (Direlight)
- Stardew Valley (Chucklefish Limited)
- Tiny Room Stories: Town Mystery (Kiary games)
Best Casual Games
- Angry Birds Dream Blast (Rovio)
- Diner Dash Adventures (Glu)
- Golf Peaks (Afterburn)
- Mario Kart Tour (Nintendo)
- Vineyard Valley: Match & Blast Puzzle Design Game (Jam City)
Best Innovative Games
- Archero (Habby)
- Assassin’s Creed Rebellion: Adventure RPG (Ubisoft)
- Auto Chess (Dragonest Game)
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades (Bethesda Softworks)
- Minit (DevolverDigital)