Following the huge success of its first digital live sale event and as a part of its commitment to engaging with local consumers by providing new experiences, Huawei has revealed dates of “HUAWEI AppGallery EID Live Sale” – the next edition of its livestream consumer event in the UAE, just in time for the Eid holidays.
The livestream will be broadcast over two days on Tuesday, July 21st from 8.30PM on Huawei Arabia’s official Facebook and YouTube channels and on Wednesday, July 22nd from 8.30PM on Huawei Arabia’s official Facebook and YouTube, and Mo Vlogs YouTube channels.
The live sale is back with massive savings on the brands latest products, as well as on its “coming soon” 5G Flagship – the new HUAWEI nova 7 5G.
Viewers be able to take advantage of deals, including limited time offers of up-to 88% off, massive flash sales and free prizes, from the comfort of their homes. They will also be able to interact with the hosts of the livestream broadcast on July 21st with the football player Adel Jamal and his brother Ammar Jamal, and new hosts on July 22nd celebrity vlogger Mo Vlogs and Lana Rose.
During the HUAWEI AppGallery EID Live Sale, UAE netizens will be able to enjoy:
- Massive Flash Sale including buy all 3 for just 999AED: HUAWEI MatePad Pro 5G, HUAWEI Sound X and HUAWEI P40 Pro+/ 5G and more
- Exclusive launch offer of the new 5G trendy flagship – HUAWEI nova 7 5G for 1,799AED with free gift of a HUAWEI Watch GT
- Great offers you can’t miss including HUAWEI Mate30 Pro 5G for a live sale price of 2,399AED (original price 3.899AED) and more
- Buy more and save more with an extra discounts up-to 600AED off when buying more
- Spend 1,000 AED and get 50 AED off
- Spend 2,000 AED and get 200 AED off
- Spend 5,000 AED and get 600 AED off
- Win Free Prizes Share and comments during the livestream and win amazing prizes