TP-Link today launched the world’s first Mesh WiFi 6 System with Alexa Built-in, the Deco Voice X20. The product design and user benefits has earned Deco Voice X20 and TP-Link a 2021 CES Innovation Award.
TP-Link Deco Voice X20 Specifications:
- Super-fast WiFi 6 speeds: 1201 Mbps (5 GHz) + 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz).
- TP-Link Mesh Technology: Walk throughout your home and stay connected with the fastest possible speeds.
- Alexa Built-in: Embrace a smarter home with whole home voice control via Amazon Alexa.
- Integrated Smart Speaker: Supports popular audio providers throughout your home with premium sound.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Provides reliable IoT protection, robust parental controls, and comprehensive security reports.
- Full Gigabit Ethernet: 2× Gigabit WAN/LAN Ethernet ports per Deco Voice unit provide warp-speed wired connections.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
- Works with All Deco Models: Compatible with all Deco models to form a unified whole home mesh network.
Deco Voice X20 creates a Mesh Wi-Fi 6 system with voice-first capability via Alexa built-in, that aims to provide customers with whole home Wi-Fi with voice control. It delivers high-speed and low latency Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home via the latest Wi-Fi 6 and Mesh technologies.
With Alexa, customers can manage every aspect of their smart home without the need for a separate smart speaker. The Mesh Wi-Fi system will enable customers to play audio between different Deco units, improving Wi-Fi and acoustic experiences across the home.
“TP-Link has worked tirelessly to combine smart home and mesh WiFi devices. IoT and WiFi integration will provide further benefits to our customers,” said Lucas Jiang, GM of TP-Link MEA. “TP-Link is committed to providing users with full-coverage network experiences, and the optimization of their smart home experience. We have developed this Deco Voice model to explore the future of smart home living. We are delivering integrated IoT management, intelligent controls, whole home network connections, and home network safeguards.”
Deco Voice X20 features Wi-Fi 6 technology to deliver higher Wi-Fi speeds, stronger signals, and larger connection capacity. Super-fast Wi-Fi 6 speeds enables bandwidth-intensive activities like Ultra-HD streaming, video calling, and cloud gaming. OFDMA technology substantially improves the ability to support more devices on the network. Deco Voice X20 system provides broader Wi-Fi coverage up to 4,000 ft2 (2-pack set) with stronger signals enhanced by BSS color and beamforming.
Alexa provides corner-to-corner audio and voice control, along with whole home WiFi coverage. Deco Voice transforms your smart home, allowing you to manage your smart home devices, get today’s weather, make changes to your schedule, queue your favorite playlists and more.
Deco Voice X20 works seamlessly with other Alexa-enabled products and Deco units. Support for Alexa Calling, Messaging, and Announcements allows customers to easily chat with a friend or let the family know that dinner is ready.
TP-Link’s Mesh technology groups Deco Voice X20 with other Deco units to form a single, unified network. It meets the network needs for seamless coverage, stable connections for multiple devices, and a high network rate. The built-in smart speaker in each Deco unit syncs with one another to provide corner-to-corner WiFi coverage and voice control. Alexa also allows for the management of TP-Link Tapo devices and the many Alexa-enabled smart home products.